MICHELIN Agilis® CrossClimate® LT
An all-weather Light Truck tire that offers exceptional durability, mileage, and wet braking for high stress commercial applications.
WHY THIS TIRE?
Improved Tread Life Under Heavy Loads:(1) − The Michelin® Agilis® CrossClimate® tire lasted 10% to 19% longer under heavy loads than three leading competitive commercial tires.(1) MaxPressure Profile™ optimizes the tire footprint for better wear life under high pressure, heavy loads, high torque, and stop and go driving. Additionally, the StabiliBlok™ design provides wider and longer tread blocks, to resist extreme torque while providing cool operating temperatures under full load at high speed.
Our Most Durable Heavy Duty Light Commercial Truck Tire − Professional-Grade Construction including CurbGard™ sidewall protectors that resist curb scrubbing in urban environments for improved sidewall durability.
Excellent Wet(2) and Snow Traction(3) − The Michelin® Agilis® CrossClimate® tire offers shorter wet stopping distances and better snow traction than leading competitive long-warranty tires. SipeLock™ provides hundreds of biting edges for improved wet and snow traction without sacrificing tread block stability.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
1. CurbGard™ Sidewall Protectors
Resist curb scrubbing in urban environments.
2. StabiliBlok™ Design
Provides wider and longer tread blocks, to resist extreme torque while providing cool operating temperatures under full load at high speed.
3. SipeLock™ Technology
Provides hundreds of biting edges for improved wet and snow traction without sacrificing tread block stability.
4. 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake Certification (3PMSF)
Meets the USTMA (U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association) snow traction performance requirements. Meets the Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC) requirements for severe snow traction.
MICHELIN Picto agilis crossclimate Tire
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Gain in productivity and offer the best service to your clients with our fleet management solutions.
An advanced cost control and productivity solution, plus, performance services designed to run cost effective and efficient job planning, and your fleet management.
MICHELIN ONCall: Breakdown assistance for your fleet.
Have peace of mind 24/7 while on the road and fight downtime with the reliable service of MICHELIN. Discover our breakdown assistance solution that combines simplicity, speed, efficiency and transparency.
MICHELIN MECHANICAL CARE: Worry less about your fleet's maintenance.
Combine and outsource all your tire and light mechanical maintenance needs, leveraging the MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network you already trust.
MICHELIN TIRE CARE: Save money. Save time.
Customizable tire maintenance and reporting service that helps reduce road service calls, improves CSA scores and optimizes fleet safety and performance.
REFERENCE MATERIALS - DOCUMENTS
MICHELIN® AGILIS® CROSSCLIMATE® Product Sheet
MICHELIN® AGILIS® CROSSCLIMATE®
MICHELIN® Truck Tire Warranty
MICHELIN® Truck Tire Reference Chart
MICHELIN® AGILIS® CROSSCLIMATE® Guarantees
MICHELIN® Truck Tire Data Book
MICHELIN® RV Tires Brochure
|Product||MICHELIN AGILIS CROSSCLIMATE - LT215/85R16|
|Overall Diameter||30.4 inch|
|Approved Wheels||5.5, 7|
|Min Dual Spacing||251 mm|
|Tread depth||12.5 inch|
|Max Load per Tire Single||2680 lbs|
|Loaded Radius||359.3 mm / 14.1 inch|
|Suitable for RV||Yes|
(1) Based on a treadwear test using tires in size LT265/70R17 121/118R on 2018 Ford F250 pickup trucks, loaded to 9800 lbs / 4,445 kilograms, versus the following competitors. Actual on-road results may vary. Average projected mileage to wearout: MICHELIN® Agilis® CrossClimate® : 24,500 miles / 39,429 kilometres, Bridgestone® Duravis™ M700 HD: 20,600 miles / 33,153 kilometres, Firestone® Transforce™ AT2: 22,000 miles / 35,406 kilometre, and Firestone® Transforce™ HT: 19,800 miles / 31,865 kilometre.
(2) Based on internal wet braking tests from 50 mph / 80 km/h using tires in size LT265/70R17 121/118R on a 2018 Ford F-250 versus the following competitors. Actual on-road results may vary. Average distance to stop: MICHELIN® Agilis® CrossClimate® : 147.5 ft / 45m, Bridgestone® Duravis™ M700 HD: 151.6 ft / 46m, Firestone® Transforce™ AT2: 158.0 ft / 48m, and Firestone® Transforce™ HT: 169.3 ft / 52m.
(3) Based on internal snow handling tests using tires in size LT265/70R17 121/118R on a 2018 Ford F-250 versus the following competitors. Actual on-road results may vary. Average acceleration performance (%): MICHELIN® Agilis® CrossClimate®: 100%, Bridgestone® Duravis™ M700 HD: 73%, Firestone® Transforce™ AT2: 91%, and Firestone® Transforce™ HT: 94%.