MICHELIN XAD 65
Increase your bottom line, no matter the work conditions
- Excellent traction
- Increased productivity
- Excellent long-term investment
MICHELIN Edito header xad65 max Tire
WHY THIS TIRE?
• Excellent lateral grip on loose terrain thanks to its self-cleaning tread design.
• Wide-base tire designed for extreme work conditions: enlarged footprint with less ground pressure and better stability provide excellent mobility.
• Thicker multi-block tread design.
The TMPH of the Michelin E3 tire (including wide-base tires) is 38% (1) higher than the average TMPH of all its premium competitors.
EXCELLENT LONG-TERM INVESTMENT
• Extremely resistant tread design thanks to a new rubber compound.
• Up to 80% of MICHELIN tires are retreadable (2) thanks to the superior quality of the tire body.
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Easily monitor your mine and quarry vehicles' tire temperature and pressure.
Thanks to innovative MICHELIN MEMS technology, ensure you get the best performance from your tires by improving productivity, employee and site safety and reduced downtime.
Request tailored recommendations to increase your site productivity.
Need to reduce your operational cost, increase tire life, or load of your vehicle while ensuring safety of your staff? Our expert team is available to identify the best improvement areas for YOUR site.
|Product||MICHELIN XAD65-1 - 750/65R25|
|Tread depth||43 mm|
|Approved Wheels||22.00/3.0 | 25.00/3.0|
Load and Pressure
|(kg - lbs) articulated-dump-truck-group-1|
picto visuel contact hero image yellow bib heart tire
Download the product sheet to find technical data and information on our warranties.
(1) Compared to the average TMPH of Michelin's premium competitors, published in the following data sources: Goodyear OTR tire engineering data (02/07/2014) and Goodyear OTR website (http://www.goodyearotr.com, 11/2015), and Bridgestone OTR tires data book (2015).
(2) Measurements taken in retreading facilities in Europe between 2012 and 2014.