MICHELIN X ONE® LINE ENERGY D2
MICHELIN X ONE® LINE ENERGY D2
Our lowest rolling resistance heavy truck drive tire to date, for truckload, long haul transportation. Designed for industry-leading fuel savings to lower total cost of ownership while providing exceptional traction for driver confidence.
READY TO LEARN MORE?
- Retreadable (Learn more)
WHY THIS TIRE?
Exceptional Fuel Savings
• Advanced Tread Compound – MICHELIN® X One® Line Energy D2 tires save USD $2,317 [CAD 3,518 $] per year vs Bridgestone® Greatec M835A Ecopia™ tires. (1,2)
• Reduced Carbon Output – New ultra-low rolling resistance levels designed to exceed SmartWay®(3), CARB and GHG2 requirements.
• Compact Tread Design – Designed for less tread squirm, providing energy conservation for fuel efficiency.
• Regenion Evolving Tread Design – Provides stability in all weather conditions. Delivers long lasting traction. Straight, pass-thru grooves with evolving features appear later in tread life for long-lasting traction.
• Directional Design(4) – Provides improved resistance to irregular wear for driver satisfaction and long tread life.
• Rectangular bead bundle – Stabilizes bead region and minimizes fatigue to extend casing life.
• Designed for durability and multiple retread lives.
• Your Drivers: Not satisfied with the traction and handling? – We’ll issue a credit for the original value of the tire plus help fund the dealer service work.
• You: Not satisfied with the performance of mileage, weight savings, fuel savings, or retreadability at runout? – We’ll issue a credit to buy back the used casing and wheel.
• Guidelines and exclusions apply. Please see our documents page.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
1. Advanced Tread Compound
Design for ultra-low rolling resistance and exceptional fuel economy.
2. Regenion Tread Sculpture
Straight, pass-thru grooves with evolving features appear later in tread life for long-lasting traction.
3. Regenion Evolving Tread Design
Provides stability in all weather conditions and delivers long-lasting traction.
4. Directional Design
Provides improved resistance to irregular wear for driver satisfaction and long tread life.
X one Line Energy D2
NEW TREAD PATTERNS FOR X ONE LINE ENERGY D2
REFERENCE MATERIALS - DOCUMENTS
All sizes (1)
|Product||MICHELIN X ONE LINE ENERGY D2 - 445/50R22.5|
|Overall Diameter||40.1 inch|
|Tread depth||20 inch|
|Max Load per Tire Single||10200 lbs|
|Loaded Radius||472.05 mm / 18.6 inch|
|Suitable for RV||No|
|Retread Name||Position||Application||Tread Depth|
|MICHELIN X One Line Energy D - 445/50R22.5||D||line haul||22 inch|
(1) Based on MVTS third party testing of 445/50R22.5 drive tires. When fitted on a 2019 International LT 625’s with Cummins X15 15-Liter engines and Eaton Endurant 12-speed Automated Manual Transmissions, with a 53’ Hyundai dry van, loaded to 78,000 lbs., running at 65mph, at $2.551/gallon fuel price (2020 average, https://www.eia.gov).
(2) Based on US testing, conversion to Canadian currency at CAD 1.024/liter (2020 average diesel price, https://data.ontario.ca/dataset/fuels-price-survey-information).
(3) Meets SmartWay® requirement for a drive tire. Application pending. Based on internal tests against SmartWay® requirements. For more information on SmartWay® verified technologies, go to US: www.epa.gov/smartway or CA: https://www.nrcan.gc.ca.
(4) Directional tread design. (For 1st Half of Life)