MICHELIN X ONE® LINE GRIP D
MICHELIN X ONE® LINE GRIP D
MICHELIN’s next generation X ONE drive tire for long haul and regional applications with grip that weathers the elements. Over 25% better snow traction than leading competitive tires.*
- Retreadable (Learn more)
WHY THIS TIRE?
MAXIMIZE DRIVER CONFIDENCE IN HARSH WEATHER
Snow Traction – Over 25% better snow traction than leading competitor tires.(1)
3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake Certification – Traction verified in an Arctic test facility.(2)
Open Shoulder – Designed for additional grip in adverse weather and snow conditions.
MINIMIZE TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
Maximize Tread Life – Top layer of dual compound tread provides long tread life.
Excellent Retreadability – Bottom layer of dual compound tread provides cooler running rubber for long casing life.
Weight Savings – 389 lbs/ 176 kg more payload than dual tires.(3)
Fuel savings – Save your fleet $880 per truck annually in fuel costs by replacing the MICHELIN® X ONE® XDN®2 with the MICHELIN® X ONE® LINE GRIP D tire, at $1.26 per litre.(4)
8% Better Rolling Resistance than the MICHELIN® X ONE® XDN®2 tire.(5)
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
1. Optimized Tread Compound
Provides ultra-low rolling resistance.
2. Dual Compound Tread - Bottom Layer
Bottom layer of dual compound tread provides cooler running rubber for long casing life.
3. Matrix Siping
Traction and Even Wear – Full depth, interlocking sipes with zig-zag walls to provide thousands of biting edges for traction, and lug-like performance for even wear.
4. Open Shoulder
Designed for additional grip in adverse weather and snow conditions.
5. Dual Compound Tread - Top Layer
Top layer of dual compound tread provides long tread life.
6. 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake Certification (3PMSF)
Traction verified in an Arctic test facility.
¼ mile of steel cable helps eliminate casing growth and maintain a consistent footprint for long mileage.
MICHELIN Picto x one line grip d Tire
REFERENCE MATERIALS - DOCUMENTS
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
MICHELIN ONCall: Breakdown assistance for your fleet.
Have peace of mind 24/7 while on the road and fight downtime with the reliable service of MICHELIN. Discover our breakdown assistance solution that combines simplicity, speed, efficiency and transparency.
MICHELIN MECHANICAL CARE: Worry less about your fleet's maintenance.
Combine and outsource all your tire and light mechanical maintenance needs, leveraging the MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network you already trust.
MICHELIN TIRE CARE: Save money. Save time.
Customizable tire maintenance and reporting service that helps reduce road service calls, improves CSA scores and optimizes fleet safety and performance.
|Product||MICHELIN X ONE LINE GRIP D - 445/50R22.5|
|Overall Diameter||40.4 inch|
|Tread depth||27 inch|
|Max Load per Tire Single||10200 lbs|
|Loaded Radius||473.7 mm / 18.6 inch|
|Suitable for RV||No|
|Retread Name||Position||Application||Tread Depth|
|MICHELIN X One Line Grip D - 445/50R22.5||D||line haul, regional||27 inch|
(4)*(1) In a standardized snow test, the 445/50R22.5 MICHELIN® X ONE® LINE GRIP D tire travelled 54% faster than the 445/50R22.5 Bridgestone® Greatec™ M835™ Ecopia™ tire and 28% faster than the 445/50R22.5 Goodyear® G392A SSD™ DuraSeal + Fuel Max™ tire. Actual on-road results may vary.
(2) 3PMSF (3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake) is from European R117 regulation. It has no regulatory Truck Tire reference in N.A. The tire must score at least 25% better in deep snow traction than the Standard Reference Test Tire on an ECE certified ISO test procedure. 3PMSF always appears with “M+S” mark.
(3) Based on replacing eight MICHELIN® XDN®2 dual tires with Alcoa® Ultra ONE® wheels with four MICHELIN® X ONE® LINE GRIP D tires with Alcoa® Ultra ONE® Wheels.
(4) Fuel savings calculated based on replacing the MICHELIN® X ONE® XDN®2 tire with the MICHELIN® X ONE® LINE GRIP D tire in four drive positions on a class 8 tandem-drive axle truck and single tandem axle trailer combination traveling 160,000 km / year. Calculations also based on the Canada National average diesel fuel price as of January 16, 2018. Actual results may vary, and may be impacted by many factors, including road conditions, weather, environment, combination of steer and trailer tires used, driving habits, tire size, equipment, and maintenance.
(5) Based on 3rd party rolling resistance tests using ISO 282580 comparing the MICHELIN® X ONE® LINE™ GRIP D and MICHELIN® X ONE® XDN®2 tire in the 445/50R22.5 dimension. Actual results may vary.