MICHELIN XZY® 3 Wide Base
Great resistance to shocks, bruising and penetrations fostered by new four-belt design, featuring full-width elastic protector ply.
Improved floatation offered by wider tread (almost one inch wider than MICHELIN® XZY® Wide Base).
Improved traction in soft soil and mud promoted by aggressive new tread design.
Added sidewall and shoulder protection from thicker rubber and new aggressive shoulder design.
Improved wet traction throughout the tread life cultivated by deep, wide circumferential grooves and minimized bridging between tread elements.
1. Thick Tread Volume Long Tread Life – Delivers increased mileage and improved durability: +5% in tread width, +3% in tread depth, +4% in net contact area vs. MICHELIN® XDY-2™ tire.
2. Full-Width Elastic Protector Ply Casing Durability – Helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations, and downtime.
3. Circumferential Grooves Driver Confidence – Excellent wet traction throughout the tread life.
4. Optimized Tread Design Driver Confidence – Promotes excellent traction in soft soil and mud.
5. Rectangular Bead Bundle Casing Durability – Simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
xzy 3 wide base
|Product||MICHELIN XZY3 (WB) - 385/65R22.5|
|Overall Diameter||42.4 inch|
|Tread depth||22 inch|
|Max Load per Tire Single||9370 lbs|
|Loaded Radius||499 mm / 19.6 inch|
|Suitable for RV||No|